Sunday 5 December 2021

Never trust a little cloud!

Hey guys here is my post about my story called "never trust a little cloud" hope you enjoy!!! bye blog ya later!!! 

Meeting a water betrayer: (raining noises) rosy: mum, mum!! Can I go out in the rain today?!, pretty please!!! Mum: ok ok dear just make sure to not be too long, you have school tomorrow. Rosy: OK!! I promise to be back by 8:10! Mum: Ok dear, have fun! Rosy: ok I will! (running noises) :Zara presents to you… waters too much: rosy: yay waters so fun! I love the rain! I could play in it all d- ay?? Hey what’s that??! Is t-that a cloud?? Hey it’s getting closer! It is a cloud! Hey little fella how are you in this lovely rainy storm? H-huh?! W-what’s happening to my umbrella?! W-what is going on?!! AHHH!!!! Mum: rosy? Rosy dear are you out here? I heard you scream? Rosy? ROSY!!
A scary trap! AHHHH?? W-where are we Mr cloud, wa-wait! Mr cloud where are you going!!!? Y-you want me to follow you? O-ok t-then… (running noises) rosy: wow your a (breathing) f-fast flyer Mr cloud. W-wait y-your going in t-the h-house w-wait! (running noises) rosy: Mr cloud? W-where are y-you? Mr cloud? (walking noises) rosy: Mr cloud I lost y-you! (click) rosy: huh? What was that noise? And w-why is the TV news reporter: hello everyone in Zvillie there has seems to be a major flood in our town and no-one knows how or what caused this flood to happen, not only that but also a 6 year old girl had gone missing at 7:58 right before the flood. (rosy in shock)

 Water stays forever: TV news reporter: everyone stay on high ground and if you see the 6 year old missing girl then please call (phone number is told) rosy: Mr cloud w-what’s going o- w-why is t-there w-water h-here?  W-wait I c-can’t swim!! AHH!!!!! AHH?? Mr cloud? Mr cloud you saved me! Cloud: I may have saved you but I ruined your town, well I didn’t ruin your town but you ruined your own town. Rosy: w-what do you m-mean Mr cloud?  Cloud: you know that noise you heard earlier? Rosy: y-yes w-what about it? Cloud: well that was a trap that caused your city to flood and you want to know the fun thing about that? Rosy: o-ok?... cloud: that there is no way to stop the flood! hahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment